Education and Training Directorate Contact Details
- 13 2281 (62070494 TTY)
School Contact Details
- Principal: Nina McCabe (Nominated Supervisor)
- Executive Teacher: Kirsty Stewart (Certified Supervisor)
- Preschool Staff:
- Susan Jones (Educational Leader, Certified Supervisor)
- Colina Brown (Educator - Assistant)
- Brooke Suitor (Educator- Assistant)
- School Phone number: (02) 6142 0730
- School Fax number: (02) 6142 0747
- Preschool Unit phone: (02) 6142 0741
Hughes Preschool plans learning experiences using the Early Years Learning Framework. The Framework has been developed to ensure your child receives quality education programs in their early childhood setting. This is a vital time for them to learn and develop. The Framework’s vision is for all children to experience play-based learning that is engaging and builds success for life. can access the Early Years Learning Framework in English and other languages at https://docs.education.gov.au/node/2014 .
Hughes Preschool policies and procedures are available for viewing by parents and carers at any time. The Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations are also available onsite and online.
Up-to-date policies and procedures for the ACT Education Directorate can be found at the Education Directorate website (www.det.act.gov.au).
Hours of Operation
Monday - Tuesday
Thursday - Friday
School term dates and public holidays can be found on the Education Directorates website at: School Term Dates