A warm welcome to Hughes Primary School. Hughes Primary School is nestled in leafy grounds and provides an exemplary education to over four hundred and sixty students. Recent transformations have resulted in a dynamic, contemporary, colourful technology rich learning environment.
At Hughes, our mission is to create life-long learners who are committed to achievement, inclusion, resilience and respect.
Our Vision for Hughes Primary:
- To develop students’ knowledge, understanding and skills in accordance with the Australian Curriculum, Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standard
- To differentiate the curriculum and, through high quality teaching, meet the diverse and individual needs of all students
- To build global citizens by celebrating the unique multicultural diversity in our community
- To foster skills for lifelong learning, including positive attitudes, global values, effective communication, citizenship and empathy
- To build respect for the environment and an understanding of local, national and global sustainability
- To embed technology across learning experiences to promote confidence in an ever-changing digital world
What's happening at Hughes Primary today?
We welcome you to join our Facebook community today to discover more about what Hughes Primary has to offer your child.
The Hughes Primary School Facebook page is not intended for or designed to attract anyone, under the age of 13, to create their own Facebook account to join our community page.
We encourage parents/ guardians to be actively involved with their child's online activities to ensure that they abide by the terms and conditions outlined by this social media service.