Learning for Life
To achieve student success by providing an inclusive, caring and supportive, culturally diverse and academically challenging learning environment.
- To develop student academic skills in accordance with the new Australian Curriculum and the A.C.T. Education and Training Directorate's curriculum document 'Every Chance To Learn'.
- To differentiate the curriculum to meet the diverse needs of all students.
- To promote respect for and celebrate our unique multicultural diversity and sense of belonging in our community.
- To teach skills for lifelong learning, including socially appropriate attitudes, values and citizenship.
- To build respect for the environment and an understanding of current environmental issues.
- To provide quality teaching to deliver optimal outcomes for students.
The values that reflect our vision:
'Co-operation, Attitude, Respect and Excellence' – C.A.R.E. Values
- Co-operation - collaborative teamwork and sharing roles and responsibilities underpins our inclusive learning environment.
- Attitude - that is positive, enthusiastic and accepting, from staff, students, parents and the broader community, enables our learners to achieve their personal best.
- Respect - for people, property and diversity is modelled, practised, monitored, and expected in all interactions.
- Excellence - is the aim of all our endeavours.